Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton PH.D
(From book cover) Enter the Heart of the Spirit World. In Destiny of Souls, 67 people just like you recall their life between lives through Dr. Newton's personal work in spiritual hypnotherapy. Based on his ground-breaking research into the afterlife, this book is designed both for first-time venturers into the subject and for readers of Dr. Newton's best-selling first volume, Journey of Souls.
Explore the meaning behind your own spiritual memories as you read the stories of people in deep hypnosis and learn fascinating details about:
- Our purpose on Earth
- Spiritual settings where souls go after death
- Ways spirits connect with and comfort the living
- Spirit guides and the council of wise beings who interview us after each life
· Links between soul groups and human families
· Soul recreation and travel between lives
· The soul-brain connection
· Why we choose certain bodies
“Destiny of Souls will take you on a second expedition into the wonders of the spirit world along the same river, with side trips up major tributaries. Our exploration will uncover more of the hidden aspects of the route taken after death and expand your understanding of the incredible sense of order within the afterlife."